Pacifique, 21/04/2023

On 21th april 2023,

On one of the banks that connects the city of Ishinomaki to the Pacific Ocean

12 years after the tsunami

I walked to the sea...

Bamboo extending the arms

Wind resistant bamboo

Bamboo offering japanese to the sea

Arms and hands offering feathers to the sky

Strenght and peace to you

Pacific Ocean

Pacifique is the name of this performance created for R5 Since then I from now

Curated by Daisuke Takeya

With the support of Wallonie Bruxelles International

 






Photos © Beatrice Didier, Evamaria Schaller and Koichiro Takahashi

                                                                                                Photos © Beatrice Didier, Evamaria Schaller and Koichiro Takahashi

 

 Fluctuations of the Invisible Mind

What do you see?

Diffused reflections of the sunset

The surface of the river is illuminated

Its boundaries have separated you and me

My heart has been crushed along with yours

Don't reclaim it 

Look

I'm not you

You are not me

What do you see? (Maron Shibukowa)

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment